Panchakarma means the five ‘kriyas’, which is to purify and eliminate the impurities from the body.
Raktamokshana – Raktamokshana, merely known as bloodletting is a unique para-surgical measure traced back to Veda’s period, indicated in various diseases where gross vitiation of raktha is present, done either by metal instruments or by leeches (jalauka) or vegetable gourds, considered on its tremendous prophylactic potential to do away with certain diseases.
Treatment Beneficial for
- Skin disease -any type, Erisepalus.
- Enlargement of spleen & liver.
- Diseases due to impurified blood & pittaj headache.
- Tumours & glandular enlargement.
- Drug addiction.
- Suffering from any kind of poisoning, snake bite, allergies.
- Also to healthy persons as a preventive measure